This Website is owned and operated by the Clinical Trials Centre of Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine of The University of Hong Kong ("HKU-CTC") and its contents are designed to comply with the laws and regulations of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China ("Hong Kong"). Please read and review this Agreement before accessing or using this Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to all the terms and conditions under this Agreement. If you do not agree, please exit and do not use this Website.
1. Acceptance. The information provided on this Website is for general informational and educational purposes. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to be bound by and to comply with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. HKU-CTC reserves the right to change any terms and conditions thereof from time to time without prior notice. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms and conditions to which you are bound.
2. Copyrights. The entire contents of this Website are subject to copyright protection. You may download, display or print information from this Website solely for non-commercial personal use and must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any information you download from this Website. Any and all contents of this Website, including without limitation the data, text, images, audio and video, may not be copied, displayed, downloaded, distributed, modified, reproduced, republished or retransmitted, in any electronic medium or in hard copy, for public or commercial purposes without the express prior written permission of HKU-CTC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license to or right in any copyright of HKU-CTC or any other party.
3. Disclaimer. HKU-CTC has used reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained within this Website is reliable. However, HKU-CTC makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its reliability, accuracy, currency, completeness or operability. You agree that the information contained in this Website is provided "as is" and use of this Website is at your own risk. HKU-CTC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. Neither HKU-CTC nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Website shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Website, or any errors or omissions in the contents thereof. HKU-CTC may make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the contents of this Website at any time without notice. HKU-CTC reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of this Website and accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for such interruption or discontinuance for whatever reasons.
4. Links to Third Party Websites. This Website may contain links or referrals to other websites maintained by third parties. Such links or referrals are provided only for your reference and convenience. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by HKU-CTC. HKU-CTC assumes no responsibility for the contents of such third party websites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such contents.
5. Non-Confidential Information. Any communication or material that you send to HKU-CTC through this Website, or post on this Website by electronic mail or otherwise, such as any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is and will be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. HKU-CTC shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such communication for any purpose whatsoever.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless HKU-CTC, its officers, directors, employees, students, agents, suppliers and third party partners from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fee, resulting from any violation by you of this Agreement.
7. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
8. Governing Laws. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. Any dispute related to this Website shall be submitted to binding arbitration pursuant to the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre’s procedures for arbitration or be referred to a court of competent jurisdiction in Hong Kong.